Office Location: 1898 E. Burleigh Blvd. Tavares, FL 32778
Office Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 457 Tavares, FL 32778
For your convenience we've listed the following department email addresses for specific questions or information:
- Are you interested in running for public office?
- Are you a candidate with a question regarding qualifying?
- Are you a candidate requiring qualifying forms?
- Are you a candidate needing petition reports?
- Are you interested in learning more about becoming an election worker?
- Are you an existing election worker with a question?
- Are you a member of the media requiring an interview or seeking information?
- Would you like to schedule one of our FCEP Team Members to speak to your group, club, or class?
- Would you like us to be part of an event?
- Would you like voter information materials at your office or place of business?
- Would you like us to hold a voter registration drive in your community or a mock election?
- Are you interested in learning more about our Vote In Honor of a Veteran program?
- Do you have an idea for a newsletter topic?
- Do you need to update your voter record?
- Have you moved and need to update your voter record?
- Have you gotten married and need to make a name change?
- Do you have questions about voting by mail?
- Do you need to request a vote-by-mail ballot?
- Do you have questions about your vote-by-mail ballot?
- Do you need to request an accessible ballot?
- Do you have questions about your accessible ballot?
- Are you in the military and/or living overseas and have questions about voting?
- Are you in the military and/or living overseas and need to request a vote-by-mail ballot?
- Are you an elected or appointed official that needs to submit a Form One?
668.6076 Public Record Status of E-Mail Address; Agency Website Notice:
- Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in resp[onse to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
- Lake County Supervisor of Elections
P.O. Box 457
Tavares, FL 32778
- (352) 343-9734
For other information or questions not covered by the departments listed above please complete the form below: