Welcome, from Alan Hays
Lake County’s Supervisor of Elections
It is an honor to serve as your Supervisor of Elections. The foundation of our Democratic Republic, The United States of America, is our elections system. We want to encourage participation from every citizen who is eligible to vote.
Our complete team of professionals is dedicated to serve you. We are committed to achieving:
Voter Confidence · Excellent Service · Accurate & Efficient Elections · Responsible Financial Stewardship
New Polling Place Changes and Updated Early Voting Sites Announced for the Upcoming General ElectionSee the Interactive Map
Voters impacted by these precinct/polling place changes were mailed updated voter information cards denoting their new polling place location. On Election Day, signage will also be noted at the old polling location sites directing voters to the new locations. Voters can also visit the Lake County Supervisor of Elections Precinct Finder at https://lakevotes.com/voting/precinct-finder for up-to-date precinct and polling location information.
In addition to polling place changes effective for Election Day, there have been some updates to Early Voting Sites. Early Voting runs from October 22nd - November 3rd. Early Voting hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day. The new Lake County Supervisor of Elections Office, located at 1898 E. Burleigh Blvd., Tavares, FL 32778 will serve as the tenth Early Voting Site. The Eustis Service Center located at 301 W. Ward Avenue, Eustis, FL 32726 will now be the Early Voting Site in Eustis. Lake Receptions, located at 4425 N. Highway 19A, Mount Dora, FL 32757 will be the new site in Mount Dora. Eustis and Mount Dora libraries will no longer host Early Voting. Regardless of where you live in Lake County, you can vote at any of the ten Early Voting sites located throughout Lake County.
New Polling Places / Sites
- Precinct 7 has been consolidated into Precinct 62. Voters will no longer vote at Umatilla City Hall. They will now vote at Precinct 62 which is located at Southside Umatilla Community Center. The Community Center’s address is 17107 Ball Park Road in Umatilla. View on a map
- Precinct 10 moved from their location at The Leesburg Community Building on Dixie Avenue to Rogers Park, located at 610 S. 9th Street in Leesburg. View on a map
- Precinct 12 moved from their location at The Eagles Club on Haywood Worm Farm Road in Okahumpka to Leesburg First Baptist Church South Campus, located at 25900 U.S. Highway 27 in Leesburg. View on a map
- Precinct 20 is a new precinct located at The Villages of Fruitland Park, Moyer Village Recreation Center, 3000 Moyer Loop, The Villages. Some voters who previously voted in Precinct 25 are now in Precinct 20 and will vote in the Moyer Village Recreation Center. Others in Precinct 25 will continue to vote at the Community United Methodist Church located at 309 College Avenue in Fruitland Park. View on a map
- Precinct 26 moved from the Florida Army National Guard Armory located at 400 W. Meadow Street in Leesburg to the Leesburg Public Library, located at 100 E. Main Street in Leesburg. View on a map
- Precinct 36 is a new precinct and will now be the precinct in which the Arlington Ridge Community will vote. The new precinct is located at Fairfax Hall, 4475 Arlington Ridge Boulevard in Leesburg. View on a map
- Precinct 55 has been consolidated into Precinct 42. Voters will no longer vote at the Tavares Masonic Lodge. They will now vote at Precinct 42 which is located at the Lake County Agriculture Extension Center. The Lake County Agriculture Extension Center is located at 1951 Woodlea Road in Tavares. View on a map
- Precinct 64 has been consolidated into Precinct 26. Voters will no longer vote at the St. Paul A.M.E. Church. They will now vote at Precinct 26 which is located at the Leesburg Public Library. The Leesburg Public Library is located at 100 E Main St, Leesburg, FL 34748. View on a map
- Precinct 66 has been consolidated into Precinct 58. Voters will no longer vote at the St. Philip Lutheran Church on Grandview. They will now vote in Precinct 58 which is located at the First Baptist Church in Mount Dora. The First Baptist Church of Mount Dora is located at 1000 E. 1st Avenue in Mount Dora. View on a map
- Precinct 82 was moved from Cagan Crossings Community Library in Clermont to The Lord’s House located at 2113 Ruby Red Blvd., #C in Clermont. View on a map
- Precinct 107 was moved from the Welcome Center on Highway 27 to The Woodlands at Church Lake located at 6100 Heritage Dr. in Groveland. View on a map
Marking Your ballot
For every contest, make one selection of your choice in the marking space. Be sure to fill in the oval completely! Do not use an 'x' or other notation. For write-in candidates, fill in the oval next to the words "Write In" and write the candidate's name on the line. If you make a mistake, as the election officials for a replacement ballot. Learn more
Deadline for new registrations before the General Election
You do not have to re-register before each election, but individuals newly eligible to vote must be registered before the registration books close on October 9th in order to be eligible to vote in the General Election on November 6th.
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Early Voting for the General Election
During this Early Voting Period, you can choose to cast your ballot at any one of the ten early voting sites located throughout the county.
Deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot for the General Election
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
On Election Day you must vote in your assigned precinct. Click here to find your precinct: https://lakevotes.com/voting/precinct-finder
If voting by mail, all voted mail ballots must be received in the Elections office before 7:00 PM. If mailing, please give the USPS at least 5 days for mailing. Vote-by-mail ballots can be dropped off at any early voting site and at the convenient deposit box located outside the Elections Office at 1898 E. Burleigh Blvd., Tavares