On Election Day you are required to vote at your assigned precinct.
Polling Precincts are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
When voting you are required to present a valid photo and signature identification card.
Proof of identification includes:
- Florida driver's license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification (ex: Social Security)
- Health ID issued by US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Concealed Weapons Permit
- Employee ID issued by any governmental entity